Stephanie BySouth is an engaging, creative and insightful public speaker at national events & international conferences. As a visual story teller Stephanie brings to life topics on leadership, high performing teams, lean agile enterprise transformations, and the optimal professional.
Next Public Speaking Event:
Agile Australia 2017
- 2017 1St Conference, StartUp Product Discovery with Playing Lean
- 2016 LAST Conference, Accelerate Team Collaboration with Lean Debate
- 2015 Scrum Shanghai, Values – Where Team Synergy Begins
- 2015 Agile Coach Camp Group sessions, Melbourne.
- 2015 Agile Coaching Circles, Melbourne. Women In Agile.
- 2014 Scrum Australia, Sydney. Scrum Values Agile Culture
- 2014 LAST, Melbourne. Wholehearted Lean Agile Leadership
- 2014 Agile Coaching Circle, Melbourne. Lean Agile Leadership Coaching Program
- 2013 LAST, Melbourne. Agile Culture & Power of Coaching
- 2013 Agile BA Meet up, Melbourne. Introducing Agile Coaching
- 2013 Kaizen Camp, Melbourne. Lean Culture
- 2013 Agile Coaching Circles, Melbourne. Coaching Conservations
- 2010 Scrum Community Meetup, Adelaide. Founding Organiser
- 2010 Project Management Institute, Adelaide. Agile Opportunity for Business